- MSc, Fluid Mechanics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- BSc, Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Harbin Engineering University, China
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Transport Phenomena in Bio-Medical Applications
- High Performance Computing
Blood Flow Patterns in a Model of the Human Heart
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) has been keeping the principal cause of death among
Europe and the world. The systolic and diastolic heart failure (HF) is one of a major CVDs. Nowadays the clinical method for diagnosing systolic and diastolic dysfunction remains the assessment requires an invasive intra-chamber pressure-volume relation. The current work aims at providing a credible and cost-effective image based numerical simulation method for pressure-volume relation as a an assistive approach for diagnosing the HF at an early stage.