Courses & Postgraduate Programmes
Delft Product and Process Design Institute
The Faculty of Applied Sciences offers the following postgraduate programmes:
- PDEng traineeship in Process & Equipment Design www.pdeng.tudelft.nl/ped
- PDEng traineeship in Chemical Product Design www.pdeng.tudelft.nl/cpd
- PDEng traineeship in Bioprocess Engineering www.pdeng.tudelft.nl/bpe
Is your company facing an innovative technological design challenge that needs unraveling? A project-wise collaboration with support of our trainees may be an attractive option for you.
You will find more information on the webpage for potential industrial partners.
Postgraduate education BioTech Delft
Since its foundation in 1987, BioTech Delft offers various Advanced Courses covering the multidisciplinary spectrum of biotechnology on behalf of TU Delft:
- Microbial Physiology and Fermentation Technology (since 1988)
- Downstream Processing (since 1989)
- Environmental Biotechnology (since 1993)
- Biocatalysis and Protein Engineering (since 1999)
- Genomics in Industrial Biotechnology (since 2005)
- Metabolomics for Microbial Systems Biology (since 2010)
- Bioprocess Design (since 2014)
You can find more information at www.biotechnologycourses.nl.
National Centre for Radiation Safety | Education
The Education department of the National Centre for Radiation Safety, part of the RID, offers courses on ionising radiation on MBO, HBO and academic level to the public. The department can also offer other courses on demand for students of different universities, institutions and companies.