The department of Communication is responsible for the communication policy of the Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering and coordinates the implementation of this policy.
The department of Communication is housed in room C-4-180 and can be reached by phone at +31 (0)15 278 3180 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
Do you wish to create a flyer or brochure for a certain research or education activity? We can help with that. It is in both our interests that IDE communication looks professional, and recognizable as both TU Delft and IDE through corporate identity standards. Please contact us to sit together and determine the best fashion.
Brochures and presentations
The department is responsible for creating booklets, brochures, flyers, and several presentations:
- Corporate presentation
- Presentation for school education information
Website and social media
The website io.tudelft.nl and all underlying pages are under the responsibility of Communication. For edits, remarks, questions, and advice, please contact Mitra Smit. Furthermore, the faculty is active on social media:
- IDE on Instagram (idetudelft)
- IDE on Facebook (idetudelft)
- IDE on Twitter (@idetudelft)
- IDE for students on Twitter (@idestudents)
- IDE on YouTube (idetudelft)
Communication develops IDE-related promotional gifts for its own events. You can view and order them in our room C-4-180.
Are you looking for TU Delft promotional gifts? Please contact the TU Shop in the TU Delft Auditorium.
Internal communication resources
- Employee newsletter: weekly, all employees of the faculty are informed about the latest news through an email newsletter. This letter is a collection of all news and agenda on the homepage and employee portal.
- Screens (netpresenter) and posters in the building.
Events and education information
Press and science communication
The faculty of IDE has a wide array of appealing research and projects, which generates media attention. Communication is the first point of contact for the press; specifically our communications consultant, Marc de Kool.