To logging in to the wired network with your own laptop, you will then need to sign up once on the new flexible network. The procedure for this is simple.
- Just plug the network cable into your laptop and the wall or floor network socket which is marked with ACTIVE.
- Open your browser to connect to the Internet.
- The welcome screen for the flexible network will appear and guide you through the login process, using your NetID and password.
- After this, you can use the network just as before.
- Download the complete manual
Every time you connect up with this laptop you have immediate access.