Impact Day Exhibition27NOV2019- 31JAN2020
The Library is a suitable platform for all sorts of projects, we do not promote a particular opinion; we are a neutral space. We strive for connections between students, researchers, faculties, organizations in the city and artists.
- connecting (critically / ethically) to social themes / problems / issues that TU Delft itself also strategically chooses;
- collaboration with the city;
- collaboration with students from within TU Delft (including Students 4 Sustainability, Green Office, study associations) and from outside (Zadkine, Rietveld);
- a meeting of alpha, beta, gamma and arts;
- organize inspiring activities;
- initiate debate;
- link a longer-term expo in our building to a festival in the city, TU Delft anniversary, student theme, etc.;
- connect research from TU Delft with activities in Library (eg via expo);
- flow and share information;
- (substantively) build on earlier themes / research that have been discussed in the Library;
- build and "maintain" long-term cooperation with external partners (Lumen, Deltares, Unesco, IHE, museums, other libraries, BLOCT, etc.);
- international exposure.
Do you have suggestions or do want to work together with the Library? Mail your ideas to Library@tudelft.nl
Or read the three articles below about our policy: