TU Delft Repository
TU Delft Research Repository contains scientific documents that are produced (or collected) by TU Delft researchers. The research documents are stored in a number of collections. The current collections are:
- Institutional Repository contains scientific output from TU Delft researchers and from researchers affiliated with the TU Delft.
- Conference Proceedings contains a set of papers from conferences organised by TU Delft or affiliated organisations.
- Hydraulic Engineering Reports contains reports collected by researchers from faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences.
- Aerospace Engineering Reports contains a set of older reports (1949-2002) from institutions like the National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR).
- Geoscience Reports contains reports collected by researchers from faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences.
- Maritime Archive contains documents collected by researchers from the Marine and Transport Technology department of the Faculty of 3mE.
TU Delft Education Repository is the digital public location for output created by TU Delft students. This Repository contains:
Cultural Heritage Repository
Cultural Heritage Repository contains historical documents from TU Delft.
TU Delft Image Archive contains about 30.000 digital photos, images, audio files and video files, including various collections of old photos that have been digitized. All files have a link with TU Delft.
Colonial Architecture & Town Planning
Colonial architecture & town planning is a repository with documents, photos, films and maps in the field of European colonial architecture.
A website dedicated to buildings and places that were designed and created between around 1850 and 1970 in countries outside Europe that were then ruled by Europeans. This website provides access to text documents, photos, films, maps and related information such as about architects, commissioners and contractors.