Guidelines for Journals
- TU Delft Journal Submission policies
- There are no Article Process Charges (APC) for institutional authors
- All manuscripts are submitted online through Open Journal Systems (OJS). If you are a new user please register (if applicable) via a specific journal. Alternatively you can use your ORCID iD to register. Find more about ORCID.
- Editable files (e.g., Word, LaTeX) are required to typeset your article for final publication. All correspondences, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, are sent by e-mail
- All journals published by TU Delft OPEN are Open Access, this means articles are freely available to read, download, and share from the time of publication. Restrictions in reuse are limited by use of a Creative Commons license.
- Author’s name and affiliation should be clearly defined.
- Peer-review: All articles will undergo independent and transparent peer-review.
- Plagiarism: Similarity analysis will be performed during the submission process.
- Indexing : All published manuscripts get a DOI and are registered within the appropriate indexing services such as Google Scholar or Scopus.
- Ethics: Authors, editors, and publisher adopt the guidelines developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Rights and Permissions: All journals are licensed under the Creative Common CC-BY License.
Are you interested in publishing at TU Delft Open? Contact email@example.com