Guidelines for Books
- TU Delft OPEN Book Submission policies
- There are no Book Processing Charges (BPCs) for institutional authors. Specific requests may be done at a minimum cost.
- Books are submitted online via Open Monographs Press (OMP).
- All books published by TU Delft OPEN are Open Access, this means books are freely available to read, download, and share from the time of publication. Restrictions in reuse are limited by use of a Creative Commons license.
- Author’s name and affiliation should be clearly defined.
- Review process: All books are subject to review whereas series have specific procedures.
- Plagiarism: Books might be subject to a similarity analysis check.
- Ethics: Editors, authors and publisher adopt the guidelines developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Rights and Permissions: All books are licensed under the Creative Common CC-BY License.
Are you interested in publishing at TU Delft Open? Contact email@example.com