Data Champion requirements
We would expect the Data Champions to do the following:
- Act as advisors/mentors to other researchers in their department/section
- Advocate for research data management and sharing at the department/section
- Speak to researchers about own experience with data management during departmental and section presentations and training events. Data Champions will be able to apply to the dedicated Data Champions Training Fund to get financial support to organise these.
- Participate in Data Champions meetings at your faculty once every two months
- Participate in yearly one-day event for all TU Delft’s Data Champions
In return for their time and commitment, numerous rewards and incentives are offered to those who become Data Champions.