DMPonline - tool to create DMPs
TU Delft Library has a dedicated tool to help researchers write data management plans (DMPs): DMPonline.
DMPonline offers a range of funder templates, including a TU Delft template. Each template has customised guidance to provide TU Delft researchers with information on local support, infrastructure and services available at TU Delft.
With DMPonline you can:
- Write your plan and easily update it throughout the lifecycle of your project;
- Share your plan with internal and external collaborators and ask for feedback from your faculty Data Steward;
- Download your plan in a variety of formats.
How to use the tool?
- Go to DMPonline
- Log in with your institutional credentials (look up ‘Delft’ in the list).
- First time you do this you will have to create an account
- Click on “Create a plan”
- Select a funder from the list
- For unfunded projects or when the funder does not provide a template, tick “No funder associated with this plan or my funder is not listed" and you will be directed to the TU Delft template.
- After you have finished, go to “Share” and click on the button “Request feedback” to get advice on your plan
More detailed information about using the tool can be found in the DMPonline user guide.