Overleaf Collaborative Authoring Tool
Overleaf Professional accounts available for TU Delft community
The TU Delft is happy to provide premium access to Overleaf.
Overleaf is an online collaborative scientific writing and publishing tool. It is designed to make the process of writing, editing, and producing scientific papers much quicker for authors.
The TU Delft is offering Overleaf Professional accounts to all students, and staff who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX/Rich Text editor for their projects.
Overleaf Professional accounts provide:
- Online collaboration in LaTeX or RichText within one editing platform - easily switch between either mode.
- Real-time collaboration in your browser for sharing and editing projects with authorized users. You can remove collaborators at any time.
- Real-time track changes and visible collaborator cursor(s)
- Real-time preview of projects to view the PDF version of your document while editing and writing - type on the left and see your typeset document on the right.
- Full history view of your projects – see all changes made for the entire life of the project, with the ability to revert to any past change.
- Integrated, streamlined publishing - allows you to publish immediately and directly to the journal of your choice with an integrated submission system to dozens of publishing partners.
- Improved Teaching Tools available on Overleaf v2
- Unlimited number of invited collaborators (& link sharing) with advanced access control for protected projects
- Two-way sync with Dropbox and GitHub
- Reference manager sync and advanced reference search
- Priority support
- TU Delft resource portal available including easy sign up, TU Delft templates, FAQs, and resource links.
- SSO (Single Sign On) via SURFconext has been enabled for this licensed version. TU Delft users who already have an account will be guided through the procedure to link their accounts