Research analytics support
Research analytics – also known as bibliometric analysis – is about analyzing publications or other research output to gain insight into performance and impact of a particular research discipline, or into trends in the research fields. It can answer questions such as:
- How can I identify new opportunities/fields for research?
- How do I find the best suited journal for my publication?
- Who is active in my research field?
- How and where can I find researchers to collaborate with in my research project?
- How can I map my research topic using, for example, advanced visualization methods?
- How is my department performing in journals with high(er) impact scores?
We can help you answer these and other questions you might have. From a basic analysis of possible collaboration partners up to advanced analyses on research topics and trends: we invite you to discuss your questions and ideas with us.
Depending on the scope and depth of your questions, charges may apply . If so, this will be discussed during the advisory meeting. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
You can perform different bibliometric analyses, map research fields, identify trends and much more yourself using the Research Analytics Toolbox. It provides to the individual researchers and to the faculties of TU Delft a collection of extensive databases and easy-to-use analysis- and visualization tools . Read more about the <link library actuele-themas research-analytics>Research Analytics Toolbox and how to use it or contact email@example.com for support with these tools.