Code Refinery workshop
The aim of this workshop is to demonstrate to and familiarize workshop participants with best practices and tools in modern research software development. The main focus is on professional tools for efficiently writing and maintaining research software. Since most research code is developed in a collaborative setting, we will discuss tools and workflows that facilitate this process. Most of content is also relevant to a single researcher.
Are you doing any of these things below?:
- You write scripts to process data.
- You change scripts written by your colleagues.
- You write code that is used in research by you or others.
Then join the workshop! You do not need to be a "professional code developer" or computer scientist, but you have to be familiar with a programming language.
TU Delft PhD candidates can obtain 2.5 GS credits (Research skills) when attending and actively participating in the workshop (complete attedance)
Upcoming workshops in 2022:
- Spring 2022: Tue-Thu, March 22-24 and 29-31 from 08:50 - 12:30 hrs CET (each day)
- Autumn 2022: Tue-Thu, September 20-22 and 27-29 from 08:50 - 12:30 hrs CET (each day)
For this workshop please register on the waiting list - see below
Do you want to receive registration information via email?
You can subscribe for the waiting list of the CodeRefinery workshops here. Being on the waiting list means you will receive registration information as soon as there is a new workshop available. Unfortunately, being on the waiting list does not guarantee you a spot.