MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services
Are you interested in designing, developing & reviewing research data management services with the aim of improving research in your organisation?
Following successful completion of the MOOC, participants will:
- Know what research support services are, including those services most commonly offered, and the sharing of responsibilities within teams / organisations for providing these services.
- Be able to perform a gap analysis, including knowledge of tools required to conduct a gap analysis.
- Be able to support researchers to develop Data Management Plans (DMPs) and offer feedback or consultations.
- Understand how to provide for short and long term preservation and storage of research data and, where possible, use existing community standards.
- Be able to develop a RDM Roadmap.
The new MOOC Delivering Research Data Management Services is developed by the Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh and Research Data Netherlands (RDNL).
Stay informed for future iterations of the MOOC here.