Book a study place
As of Thursday 29 April 2021 the TU Delft Library is also open in the evenings. Students can reserve a place in Office Shifts. Click here for an overview of all available places on the TU campus.
All study workplaces are corona-proof, so please follow the measures on campus. In the Library, students with a reservation have the opportunity to relax and meet each other during their breaks on the social seats. They can also use Digital Meeting Points for online meetings.
Please note: A reservation is mandatory! The use of the social seats is automatically included with a study place reservation. All places are corona-proof. Read the TU Delft Library COVID-19 measures carefully before coming to the Library.
Opening hours as of 29 April 2021
Mo 08:00 - 00:00
Tu 08:00 - 00:00
We 08:00 - 00:00
Thu 08:00 - 00:00
Fr 08:00 - 00:00
Sa 08:00 - 00:00
Su 08:00 - 00:00
Making an online reservation for a study place in the Library is mandatory.
How to book a study place
You can choose from a morningshift (08:00-12:00, 08:30-12:30 and 09:00-13:00), afternoon shift (13:00-17:00, 13:30-17.30 and 14:00-18:00) or evening shift (18:00-23:00, 18:30-23:30, 19:00-00:00)
- Go to the website of Office Shifts
- Click Sign in.
- Log in with your TU Delft NetID. The opening screen will appear, where you can see how often and when you can reserve a study place. Click Continue.
- Click on the day on which you want to reserve a study place.
- Choose the desired 'Office'/timeslot on which you want to reserve a study place. You can only choose one part of the day.
- Choose the desired 'Floor'/floor of your study place.
- Choose the desired 'Area'/space in which you want to reserve a study place.
- Check your reservation and click on Continue. You will receive a confirmation on screen.
Rules of the game
- Your reservation always concerns one study place and not a whole (project) space. This way we can offer more people a study place.
- Reservations start and close at midnight.
- Reservations are personal and non-transferable.
- Cancel reservations: Not coming? Please cancel your reservation in Office Shifts, given the limited number of study places. You can do this by clicking on the check mark next to the date you made your reservation. Then press Delete Shift. Would you like to cancel your reserved study place on the day of your reservation? If so, please let us know via the cancellation form.
- Late: If you are one hour late (or later), we will give your place to a fellow student.
Referral study counsellor
Are you a student at TU Delft and do you need a place to study due to circumstances? Then contact your own study counsellor to get priority on a study place.