Book a study place
Until 9 February 2021, the TU Delft Library will be open to students of the TU Delft offering a limited amount of study places. Studying at the Library is only possible for students with an urgent status who have been referred through their student counsellor. These students can study at the Library on weekdays during the daytime.
Please read the TU Delft Library COVID-19 measures in advance when you come to study in Library.
Opening hours until 9 February 2021
Referral student counsellor
Are you a student at TU Delft and due to circumstances in urgent need of a study place in the Library? Please contact your own student counsellor to be able to reserve a study place in the Library; Student counsellor
Booking is mandatory
Even if you have a referral from a student counsellor, making an online reservation for a study place in the Library is mandatory and counts as an individual place. In view of the measures, the study places are for individual use. Collaboration and sitting together are not allowed.
How to book a study place
You can choose from a morning shift (8:30-12:30) or an afternoon shift (13:00-17:00) per day. As a student with urgent status, it is possible to book multiple shifts per week. Reservations can be made via Office Shifts.
- Go to the website of Office Shifts
- Click Sign in.
- Log in with your TU Delft NetID. The opening screen will appear, where you can see how often and when you can reserve a study place. Click Continue.
- Click on the day on which you want to reserve a study place.
- Choose the desired 'Office'/timeslot on which you want to reserve a study place. You can only choose one part of the day.
- Choose the desired 'Floor'/floor of your study place.
- Choose the desired 'Area'/space in which you want to reserve a study place.
- Check your reservation and click on Continue. You will receive a confirmation on screen.
Rules of the game
- Your reservation always concerns one study place and not a whole (project) space. This way we can offer more people a study place.
- Reservations start and close at midnight.
- Reservations are personal and non-transferable.
- Cancel reservations: Not coming? Please cancel your reservation in Office Shifts, given the limited number of study places. You can do this by clicking on the check mark next to the date you made your reservation. Then press Delete Shift. Would you like to cancel your reserved study place on the day of your reservation? If so, please let us know via the cancellation form.
- Late: If you are one hour late (or later), we will give your place to a fellow student.