Opening times Library Learning Centre
Openinghours due to corona
TEMPORARY MEASURES, valid until Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Following the press conference on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, the following (temporary) new measure will apply; the TU Library is only accessible to TU students and TU employees. This means:
- No external appointments / visitors in the library.
- External parties can return books via the letterbox in front of the entrance.
- At the entrance of the Library, you will be asked to show your TU campus card.
- Follow the instructions of TU Library staff at all times.
- All non-digital events have been postponed until further notice.
- All previous measures are still applicable.
Students of the Hogeschool InHolland and Haagse Hogeschool are allowed to enter the Library to hand in or return books. Show your student card at the entrance. Study places are unfortunately still only available for TU Delft students.
We hope to welcome everyone again soon!
As of Saturday October 24th new opening hours are effective:
Monday to Sunday: 08.00-00.00
These opening hours also apply for borrowing and returning books and print-, copy- and scan facilities.
When returning books outside opening hours, you can use the mailbox of the Library, to the right of the sliding doors at the entrance, to hand in books. Books from the Library Bouwkunde can also be handed in in this mailbox. The books will be processed in our library system on the next working day. The mailbox is 35cm wide and 4cm high.
Please note that a limited amount of students are allowed to study in the Library. Making a reservation in mandatory. You can reserve your study space here.
Opening hours Coffee-star
Monday to Sunday: 08.00-12.00, 13.00-17.00 and 18.00-21.00
Read the latest updates about the TU Delft measures against further spreading of the corona virus.