Transferring to a Masters programme

Once you have your BSc degree, you can decide whether to study for a Master’s degree. Be aware that a Bachelor title from a University of Applied Sciences equips you for a career in the world of business, but at a university it is a step towards an academic degree. We therefore advise you to continue studying.

Master's degree programmes within the faculty

After completing your Bachelor’s degree programme, you can choose to do a two-year Master’s programme. If you decide to stay at the faculty, you can do:  the faculty’s two-year Master’s programme in Aerospace Engineering or the international Erasmus Mundus European Wind Energy Master (EWEM) and the Master’s degree programme in Aerospace Engineering. 

Dutch HBO diploma

Dutch HBO students can apply for the MSc Aerospace Engineering degree programme once they finish a bridging programme.

Read more about this bridiging programme.

Other Master's degree programmes

With a Bachelor's degree from TU Delft you have several options. You can opt to study for a Master’s degree at the same faculty, at a different faculty, or even at another university. To see what your options are, take a look at

Read more about: career options