Reporting incidents, or suspicious circumstances
Report suspicious situations or incidents to firstname.lastname@example.org (the mailbox of ICT security at TU Delft), or by calling +31 (0) 15 27 83226.
Some examples are:
- Theft or loss of a laptop, telephone or removable media (USB stick/USB disk) with personal or proprietary TU Delft data;
- When you receive a (suspected) phishing e-mail;
- Other suspicious circumstances in which personal information, such as a bank account number or password is requested;
- Potential data breach;
- Potential hack, malfunctioning or failed system;
- Ransomware on a computer;
- When you find an unattended USB stick.