A. Indrajit MSc
- Improvement, Fine Tuning and Migration of Integrated National Geospatial Information Data Warehouse (raster and vector) (2015).
- Study and compilation of National Feature Catalog, Fundamental Spatial Dataset, and Indonesian National Standard (SNI) for Geospatial Information (2013 and 2015).
- Study and compilation of National Feature Catalog, Fundamental Spatial Dataset, and Indonesian National Standard (SNI) for Geospatial Information (2014).
- Study and construction of Presidential Regulation No. 6 Year 2012 on Satellite Imagery (2012).
- Development of Integrated National Geospatial Information Data Warehouse (raster and vector) (2012).
- Development of Rapid Mapping for National Disaster Mitigation and Fast Response and Indonesian Continuous Operating Reference Stations/CORS (part of 2005-2010 GITEWS project-www.gitews.org).
- DAAD Master Degree Scholarship 2006-2008
"Agung Indrajit is a Ph.D candidate in Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment. He got his Bachelor degree in Institute technology of Bandung majoring in GIS and Remote Sensing and a Master degree from TU Munich majoring in Earth Observation and Geospatial Data Mining. His research focuses on the Spatial Information Infrastructure response to sustainable spatial planning, with particular interests in geospatial database, spatial data quality, open data policy, spatial data infrastructures, and spatial planning assessment processes, such as: measurement, evaluation, reporting and verification. His triumph is to develop new scientific approach of SII to improve society through spatial planning assessment. Prior to his doctoral studies, Agung has lead of geospatial data management unit in Indonesian Spatial Data Infrastructure and Head of Fundamental geospatial data and standardization unit to the Indonesian Geospatial Information Authority, a government body for survey, mapping, and data sharing."
Remote Sensing: Interferometry SAR, Polarimetry SAR, Object Oriented Classification, Hyper-Spectral Analysis
GIS: Geostatistics, 3D Analysis, Data Visualization, Geodatabase
GPS: Geodynamics Application, CORS Services
Software: Grass GIS, QGIS, Autodesk Map, ArcGIS 10, ArcGIS Server, Integraph Geomedia, Quantum GIS, Openlayer, ENVI 4.4, ERDAS 9.1, eCognition Developer 7, PCI Geomatics, ER Mapper 7.1, ESA Package (NEST-3C; BEST), Oracle11g, MySQL, PostGIS, Berneese GPS, and ROI-Pac InSAR
Programming: Matlab, IDL, R, C, Java, Python