Dr. S.H. Hossein Nia Kani
Dr. S.H. Hossein Nia Kani
Hassan HosseinNia received his PhD degree with honor in electrical engineering specializing in automatic control form University of Extremadura, Spain in 2013. He is graduated form BSc degree in electrical engineering and the MSc degree in control engineering, from Iran in 2006, and 2008, respectively. His main research interests are in motion control and mechatronics design using fractional-order control, hybrid control, model predictive control, and iterative learning control. He has published more than 70 papers in international conferences, ISI journals, special issues, and chapters in book. He was also part of organizing committee in Forth IFAC workshop on fractional differentiation and its application, October 2010. Hassan has been working as lecturer-researcher at university of Extremadura after finishing his PhD until Feb. 2014, when he started to work as an R&D researcher at ABB corporate research in Sweden. There he was involved in enhanced model predictive project in continuation of a project reduced about 1% of electricity in whole Sweden. Since November 2014 he is appointed as an assistant professor at department of precession and microsystem engineering at TU Delft, The Netherlands.
- Precision Motion Control
- Precision Robotics
- Iterative Learning Control
- Hybrid Control
- Reset Control Systems
- Model Predictive Control
- Fractional-Order System and Control
- Nonlinear control (Sliding Mode Control, Back Stepping Control, Adaptive Control)
- Application of Model Predictive Control in Process Industry, Funded by: ABB Corporate Research Sweden, 2014
- Development of new techniques or fractional-order control in mechatronics: application to flexible arms, Funded by: Ministry of economics and competitive ness, 2013-2016
- Network control and coordination of autonomous vehicles using hybrid system modeling, Funded by: Ministry of science and innovation, 2008-2011
- Application of multi-body dynamics techniques to the design of active Orthosis, Funded by: Ministry of economics and competitive ness, 2009-2012
Selected Journal papers (For more complete list of publication see: scholar.google.nl/citations ):
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado, B.M. Vinagre, V. Milanés and J. Villagrá, Experimental Application of Hybrid Fractional Order Adaptive Cruise Control at Low Speed, IEEE transaction on control system technology, 2014.
- S.H. HosseinNia, R. Magin, B.M. Vinagre, Chaos in Fractional and Integer Order NSG Systems, Signal Processing, 2014.
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado, B.M. Vinagre, Adaptive Gain-Order Fractional Control for Network-Based Applications, Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, 17(2) (2014) 462-482.
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado, B.M. Vinagre, On the Stability of Fractional Order Switching Systems, Computer and mathematics with application, 66(5) (2013) 585-596.
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado and B.M. Vinagre, Fractional-Order Reset Control: Application to a Servomotor, Mechatronics, 23(7) (2013) 781–788.
- I. Tejado, S. H. HosseinNia, Blas M. Vinagre, YangQuan Chen, Efficient Control of a SmartWheel via Internet with Compensation of Variable Delays, Mechatronics, 23(7) (2013) 821–827.
- F. Romero, J. Alonso, S.H. HosseinNia, B.M. Vinagre, J.M. Font-Llagunes, Muscle Forces Adaptation in Assisted Walking Using a Powered SCKAFO, Journal of Biomechanics, (2012) S521.
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado, B.M. Vinagre, A Method for the Design of Robust Controllers Ensuring the Quadratic Stability for Switching Systems, Journal Vibration and Control, 20(1) 2012.
- S.H. HosseinNia, I. Tejado, B.M. Vinagre, D. Sierociuk, Boolean-based fractional order SMC for switching systems: application to a DC-DC buck converter, Signal, Image and Video Processing, 6(3) (2012) 445-451.
- I. Tejado, S. H. HosseinNia and Blas M. Vinagre, X. Song, Y.Q. Chen, Dealing With Fractional Dynamics of IP Network Delays, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 22 (04) 2012.
- S.H. Hosseinnia, R. Ghaderi, A. Ranjbar N., M. Mahmoudian, S. Momani, Sliding Mode Synchronization of Uncertain Fractional-Order Chaotic System, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 59(5) (2010) 1637-1643.
- M. Shahiri T., A. Ranjbar N., R. Ghaderi, S. H. Hosseinnia, S. Momani, Adaptive Control of Chaotic Fractional-Order Coullet System, Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 15 (2010) 665–674.
- S.H. Hosseinnia, A. Ranjbar, D.D. Ganji, H. Soltani, J. Ghasemi, Homotopy Perturbation based Linearization of nonlinear Heat Transfer Dynamic, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 29 (2009) 163–176.
- S.H. HosseinNia, A. Ranjbar, D.D. Ganji, H. Soltani, J. Ghasemi, Maintaining the Stability of Nonlinear Differential Equations by the Enhancement of HPM, Physics Letter A, 372 (2008) 2855–2861.
- S.H. Hosseinnia, A. Ranjbar, D.D. Ganji, H. Soltani, J. Ghasemi, Selection of Stabilizable Linear Part of HPM Using a Linearization Based Technique, Physica Scripta, 78 (2008) 025002 (10pp).
- S.H. Hosseinnia, A. Ranjbar, S. Momani, Using Enhanced Homotopy Perturbation Method in Fractional Differential Equation via Deforming the Linear Part, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 56 (2008) 3138-3149.
- S.H. HosseinNia, A. Ranjbar, H. Soltani, J. Ghasemi, Effect of the Initial Approximation on Stability and Convergence in Homotopy Perturbation Method, International Journal Nonlinear Dynamics in Engineering and science, 1(1) (2008) 79-98.
- 2013: Obtained his PhD with honor (Cum Laude).
- 2010: Obtained a 4-year PhD scholarship form University of Extremadura, Spain.
- 2008: Selected as a member of National foundation of elites.
- 2008: Selected as a distinguished student consistently MSc studies.
Fuzzy model-based disturbance rejection control for atomic force microscopy with input constraint
Parvin Mahmoudabadi / Mahsan Tavakoli-Kakhki / S. Hassan HosseinNia
Mechatronics Technology and Transportation Sustainability
Anton Rassõlkin / Kari Tammi / Galina Demidova / S.H. Hossein Nia Kani
Optimal reset law design based on guaranteed cost control method for Lipschitz nonlinear systems
Majid Shahbazzadeh / Seyed Jalil Sadati / S.H. Hossein Nia Kani
A Frequency-Domain Tuning Method For a Class of Reset Control Systems
Ali Ahmadi Dastjerdi / S.H. Hossein Nia Kani