On this page, you will find the necessary information which you will need during and after graduating.
All information regarding graduation can be found in the Graduation Manual. The manual is based on official rules regarding graduation and is intended to be used by students, mentors and external examiners who are involved with the evaluation and organization of graduation. Here you can find the graduation manuals for 2022-2023 for Architecture, Urbanism & Building Sciences and Geomatics.
Academic Graduation Calendar
The Academic Graduation Calendar gives an overview of the weeks in which P2, P4 and P5 presentations will take place during the academic year. The final application dates for handing in your application form for these presentations are also mentioned in this calendar. You can find the Graduation Calendar for 2022-2023 here.
The timetables for evaluations (peilingen) can be found via Brightspace. Log in and go to the tab MyStudentInfo. Click on My Timetables (top right corner webpage). Then, select Add Course, and fill in your surname in the search field. If you are scheduled, you will find your scheduled presentation in the field below. Select the course you want to add and press Add course(s) to profile. Click Close.
Go to the calendar week in which your evaluation will take place. Here, you will now find your scheduled presentation. If you click on it, you can find details on the exact time and location.
In the overview coordinators you are able to find all lab coordinators from the different graduation studios.
The Repository is a digital archive of graduation projects. All students are required to add their graduation work to the TU Delft Repository (repository.tudelft.nl) at least three days before their P5 presentation. If you fail to upload your graduation work, you will not receive your diploma supplement.
Go to repository.tudelft.nl/submit/thesis/. Upload at least three days before your P5:
- Graduation Plan (P2 product)
- Final reflection (P4, P5 product)
- Digital Presentation P5
- Set of drawings (in 1 document) and / or final research report
- Poster (optional)
Save the documents in separate PDF files, stating your student number and name of the document type.
Application and admission to P2
- Students in the tracks Architecture, Urbanism and Landscape Architecture will only be admitted to P2 if, at the final registration date according to the academic graduation calendar, they have obtained all credits from Master 1 and 2, with a maximum of 5 credits unfinished. For the Architecture track students it is compulsory to have completed the MSc 2 thesis (theory / history).
- Students in the track Management in the Built Environment will only be admitted to P2 if, at the final registration date according to the academic graduation calendar, they have obtained at least 55 credits from Master 1, 2 and 3.
- Students in the track Building Technology will only be admitted to P2 after having obtained at least 55 credits from Master 1, 2 and 3, including Bucky Lab Design (Master 1), a completed Master 2 design project, and the Master 3 SWAT, CORE or Earthy studio.
- The graduation plan template for the P2 can be downloaded from this site.
Students must meet these admission requirements no later than the final registration date of the P2 registrations.
Application and admission to P4
- Students will only be admitted to P4 if, at the final application date according to the academic graduation calendar, they have fulfilled all the preconditions for obtaining the Master’s degree audit, with the exception of the fourth evaluation and the final presentation. This applies to all Master’s tracks.
- The application form for the P4 can be downloaded from this site.
When during the admission check by SPA (Student Programme Administration) it appears that you do not meet the requirements you cannot participate in the P4 in the that period. So make sure that you have done your work and meet the admission requirements as mentioned above.
Remember to unsubscribe for TU Delft via Studielink in the month of your graduation. You will be unenrolled from the 1st of the next month. If you do not un-enrol in time you are required to pay tuition fees for another month. Un-enrolling retroactively is not possible.
For details and latest update see Unenrolment.