Open Walk-in Contact Centre ESA
During the student break you can walk in without an appointment between 12:30 and 13:45.
Please be aware that it can be busy during the open walk-in. We can’t guarantee that we are able to help you with your questions.
From 10:00 to 12:00 and from 13:45 to 16:00 you can schedule an appointment via our website.
Besides answering your questions we can assist you with the below mentioned:
- Student Campus Card
- Reminder Campus Card pick-up (for students who received the reminder e-mail)
- Stolen Campus Card
- Defect Campus Card
- Lost Campus Card
- Certified copy of a document
- TU Delft diploma
- TU Delft diploma supplement
- Verification of documents
- Possible call to provide pre-education degrees
- Hard copy statements
- Statement of graduation
- Transcript (with or without GPA)
- Statement of enrolment
- Statement of credits obtained
- Documents for education institution (verifications)
- Sign and stamp statements for authorities
The Contact Centre ESA is the first point of contact for general questions about studying at TU Delft.
For certain questions we need our experts, we happily guide you to the right place.
We would like to hear about your open walk-in experience. You can send your feedback to: email@example.com