You will be officially enrolled as of mid-June after meeting all the requirements of the study program and after (the digital authorization to pay) the tuition fees has been processed.
Request for enrolment
- If you wish to be admitted to TU Delft on the basis of a Dutch diploma (also: Aruba, Sint Maarten and Curacao) you have to apply through Studielink.
- If you wish to be admitted to TU Delft on the basis of a Non-Dutch diploma (also: International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate, regardless the location of graduation) start your application through the International admissions office before 1 April.
- If you would like to apply to a Bachelor of Science Quota study (Industrial Design, Aerospace Engineering, Clinical Technology or Nanobiology) please register before 15 January in Studielink.
- If you would like to apply to a Bachelor of Science Quota study programme (Industrial Design, Aerospace Engineering, Clinical Technology or Nanobiology) with an International Secondary School diploma (for example International Baccalaureat or European Baccalaureat regardless of where you will receive your diploma), you need to apply via Studielink as well as through the online system of the International Admission office(with a complete application file) before 15 January. See here for more information.
First of all you need to register with Studielink, which helps you to organize your enrolment easily, clearly and quickly. But even after registering with Studielink this still does not mean you are enrolled at TU Delft.
You are officially enrolled after meeting all the requirements of the studyprogram and after the digital authorization to pay the tuition fees has been processed. See Conditions and Liability of the TU Delft. Once your enrolment process has been completed TU Delft you can downlaod a Proof of Enrolment via Osiris. You need to login with your Netid. Below your “Personal details” you click on “Status registration for degree programme”.
In order to prevent problems with completion of your enrolment per 1 September, we strongly request you to carry out the enrolment and to make the required payments before 31 August.
Registration after 1 September is in principal not possible.
- send a reasoned request for enrolment as per February to email@example.com
- Students who graduated for a Bachelor's degree at the TU Delft, are allowed to enroll for a Masters programme (even after a break), without asking for permission for this late enrolment. This does not apply to students who already have begun their Master.
Retroactive enrolment is not permitted by law.
You should be aware that if your enrolment and required payment are not carried out on time, this will have financial consequences for your Student Grant and your public transport season ticket. For more information on this issue visit the DUO website.
Admission RequirementsAdmission requirements BSc and Msc