Enrolling as a minor student or guest student
It can be valuable to follow a single subject (guest course) or minor courses at the TU Delft that are not provided by the educational institution where you are taking your main degree programme.
In order to register as a minor student:
In order to register as an external minor student, an approval from TU Delft is required. See the website for more information.
In order to register as a guest student:
- Check the studie guide for available courses. Please note! It is not possible to register as a guest student for courses of the Bachelor Computer Science.
- Apply via Studielink; educational institution: Delft University of Technology.
- Hand in the following documents at the Contact Centre :
- A Proof of payment tuition fee (In Dutch: BBC, Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld) of the main educational institution, stating what amount of tuition fees have been paid for your enrolment, your type of enrolment and for what period. The original document needs to be send by post. Or directly (digital) send by the main educational institution.
- A declaration from the Board of Examiners of the main educational institution, stating that the subject to be taken is not taught at this institution but does form part of the examination to be taken.
- Guest students will not obtain a degree diploma.
Regarding the 4TU degree programmes the following applies:
- Following one of the 4TU degree programmes at TU Eindhoven, University Twente, Wageningen University & Research or TU Delft, students automatically receive a registration at the other universities during the first year.
- When re-enrolling in Studielink, the student need to indicate which institutions to re-enroll at.
- The 4TU Cyber Security programme is an exception. For this programme the steps same as for a regular guest enrolment need to be followed.