Graduation Support Scheme

Academic counsellor

When you want to apply for the Graduation Support Scheme, you should first contact the academic counsellor of your degree programme or faculty. The academic counsellor will provide information and advice on the possibilities for financial support and the necessary procedures.

In the case of full-time board members or unforeseen circumstances, you are obligated to contact the academic counsellor for a statement. In case of part-time board members and committees, you are recommended to meet with an academic counsellor, though you are not obligated.

In the event of termination or temporary termination of your studies you are personally responsible for notifying other bodies such as the DUO correctly and in good time; this with regard to student grants and loans and the public transport season ticket.

To learn more about all the provisions of the Graduation Support Scheme (RAS) please consult the Student Charter or contact the Central Student Administration.