Profiling Fund

Profiling Fund Scheme (from 2018)

Measure under Covid-19 (Corona virus)

In connection with the Covid-19 (Corona virus), the application for financial support must be submitted digitally via We can continue the process.

Don't forget to mention your student number.



Academic counsellor

When you want to apply for the Profiling Fund, you should first contact the academic counsellor of your degree programme or faculty. The academic counsellor will provide information and advice on the possibilities for financial support and the necessary procedures.

In case of part-time board members and committees, you are recommended to meet with an academic counsellor.

In the event of termination or temporary termination of your studies you are personally responsible for notifying other bodies such as the DUO correctly and in good time; this with regard to student grants and loans and the public transport season ticket.

Consult the Student Charter to learn more about the Profiling Fund.