Profiling Fund Scheme: Unforeseen circumstances

When your study delay occurs within the period of the performance grant (EU students) or within the nominal study duration (non-EU students) as a result of a situation that you cannot control yourself you might be eligible for financial assistance from the Profiling Fund. Think of pregnancy and childbirth, illness (sensory or other functional disabilities), exceptional family circumstances, inadequate study programme or elite sport.
The application procedure for financial assistance consists of the undermentioned steps. Specific information regarding the procedure is available in the TU Delft Profiling Fund Scheme 2021.


/* */