All open consultation hours are shown in the schedule above. You can stop by with personal, financial or legal questions related to your study. With the short advice received, we will help you on your way again. You can also come by for a CV or motivation letter check.
- Time: walk-in hours every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (12:45-13:45)
- Location: Education & Student Affairs (building 30a), Jaffalaan 9a.
Upon arrival register at counter 1.
Do you have a question that is not covered by one of our workshops, or that needs more time than is available during a walk-in hour? Then you can make an appointment with one of our counsellors to discuss your queries:
- For help in your study choice process (or reconsideration thereof) and when you are looking for career support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For individual treatment and counselling on personal matters, send an email to email@example.com.
- When you have study-related questions or want to improve your study skills, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you are not sure who can best help you with your question, send an email to email@example.com.
Referring a Student?
Academic counsellors, teaching staff, thesis, PDEng and PhD supervisors, student doctors, general practitioners and other aid workers within and outside the TU Delft who want to refer a student/PhD/PDEng candidate with psychological problems, must use this referral form.
You can consult us by mail or by phone.