Making an appointment with the psychologists
On this page, you can make an appointment for individual consultation. Would you like to make an appointment for a supportive statement? Click here.
Before you register for individual consultation, we ask that you conduct the QuickScan below. If one or more of the following statements reflect your current situation, it may be advisable to register with the psychologists. Please use the registration form.
- Do you want to prepare yourself for your intake? Use our preparation form!
- One or more of the (psychological) problems described here reflect my current situation
- Those around me are unable to help me with my problem/problems
- I do not want to be a burden to those around me
- I need more than practical tips alone in order to tackle the problem(s)
- I have already seen the academic counsellor and/or central student counsellor
- I have attended a Smartstudie course
- I have received treatment or support elsewhere
- I recently visited my general practitioner and/or am using medication
Referring a Student?
Academic counsellors, teaching staff, thesis, PDEng and PhD supervisors, student doctors, general practitioners and other aid workers within and outside the TU Delft who want to refer a student/PhD/PDEng candidate with psychological problems, must use this referral form.
You can consult us by mail email@example.com or by phone 015-2788004.