Study Buddy project
Do you find it hard to study online or at home? You are not the only one! A Study Buddy might help. A buddy can help you organize your study activities or study approach. You can also ask for a Buddy if you need some (extra) social contact. You meet with your Buddy for one hour a week, online or face-to-face, for instance for a “1.5 m distance coffee-to-go“ on the campus.
This project was initially only available for students with special needs. Under the corona measures the availability of buddies has been extended to all students.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, mention in your e-mail the following:
- name, course in which you are enrolled and student number
- what kind of support you need from a study buddy
- buddy characteristics (study, faculty, gender, age, etc.)
Help a fellow student for one hour a week!
As a Study Buddy you help one Dutch or international student, possibly but not necessarily with a (physical) disability, who could use some help. You meet up (online) for 1 hour per week. A Buddy can help out planning a study schedule, discuss how to tackle a certain course or just grab a cup of coffee (with 1.5 m distance) on campus together. You determine the purpose and the duration of your teamwork with one of the coordinators of the project.
Who can be a Study Buddy?
- You’re a TU Delft senior student and you’d like an extra challenge during your studies
- You’re a good listener and like to help out a fellow student
- You’re available for 1 hour per week during the 2020-2021 academic year.
What we offer
- The valuable experience of coaching and helping a fellow student
- (Online) training on communication- and coaching skills
- Individual coaching by a Central Counsellor or Psychologist of the TU Delft
- A Certificate of Participation
More information or sign up
Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please mention in your e-mail the following:
- name, course in which you are enrolled, student number
- what kind of support would you like to offer?
- student characteristics (study, faculty, gender, age, etc.)