- I passed the 'inburgeringsexamen' and I received the A2 certificate. Can I now start directly in the intermediate course?
No that's not possible. You should first make an appointment at the secretaries' office for a level test.
- I am following a course at the moment, is it possible to enrol for the next course before the final test?
No, this is not possible. You can enrol for the next course after you have passed the final test.
- Can I be put on a waiting list when there is no place anymore for a course?
If there are no places avaiable in a course, you can be put on a waiting list. As soon as there is a vacant place we will contact the first person on the waiting list.
- How many students are in a group at the maximum?
There are 16 participants in one group at the maximum.
- Were can I buy the books I need for the courses?
- I passed the final test, can I receive a certificate?
When you passed the Advanced course, you can ask for a certificate at the secretaries' office.
- I am a Msc/exchange student (or a bachelor student of Aerospace Engineering), I don’t know any Dutch and I would like to take a Dutch course. Where can I find more information about the enrolment procedure?
Go to Brightspace: search “Dutch” → Pre-enrolment for Introductory Lesson & Test Dutch Course
- I would like to pre-enrol for the Introduction Lesson & Test Dutch Course, but it does not seem to work. What should I do?
Go to Brightspace: search “Dutch” → Pre-enrolment for Introductory Lesson & Test Dutch Course → click “pre-enrol”.
- Check yourself! Am I studying effectively?
Check yourself here.
If your question is not on this list, you can send an email to our sectretariat:DelftseMethode-ITC-TBM@tudelft.nl