MSc Systems and Control
The MSc programme in Systems and Control covers the analysis and design of reliable and high-performance measurement and control strategies for a wide variety of dynamic technological processes. It centres on fundamental generic aspects of systems and control engineering and stresses the multidisciplinary nature of the field, with applications in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, applied physics, aerospace engineering and chemical engineering.
The Delft Center for Systems and Control organises an Introduction Week (first week of first quarter) for all new students starting the MSc program in Systems & Control. During this days there is a full programme with introductions and presentations by all DCSC staff members, lab visits, activities etc.
Start studiejaar / Start Academic year31 August 2020
The first year will be fully devoted to courses (60 EC). These are divided in three components.
- Compulsory courses (36 EC).
- Elective Systems and Control courses selected from a list provided (at least 18 EC).
- "Free" elective technical courses, chosen by agreement with the MSc thesis supervisor (at least 6 EC).
- Most courses are assessed by means of an oral or written examination.
The assignments are carried out during the second year of the MSc programme, in most cases on an individual basis. They include the following:
- Literature survey (Preparation of MSc thesis project) (15 EC).
- MSc thesis project (45 EC).