Part 3: Approval
After the application for an exchange, the International Office, the student and the host university have to accept the placement.
- International Office 3mE will match the students that applied with the available spots. You will be informed by email. You can accept or decline the offer.
- TU Delft informs the host university about your nomination, after which the host university will send application documents to the student. Make sure to fill-in and return these documents before the deadlines of the host university, this is the responsibility of the student.
- The host university decides whether you will be accepted as an exchange student.
- You can select the courses you want to attend. These have to be approved by the Board of Examiners of 3mE and the host university.
- For Minor students, check ‘Vrije- /Exchange minor WB/MT’ for the full procedure, forms and criteria (Dutch). Deadline for handing-in the forms is the 10th of May 2019.
- Master students have to hand-in the form ‘Changing form Master Programme’ signed by their master coordinator at the service desk before the 10th of May 2019.
- International Office will organise a meeting for all outgoing students regarding the requests of grants.
- Check the host university’s website to see how to apply for the courses and housing.