Part 5: During & After
Sometimes there is a need for unforeseen changes. Afterwards, your grades will be transcripted and a report has to be made.
- Inform International Office 3mE if you have any difficulties at the Partner University.
- Inform the International Office 3mE and the Erasmus Scholarship if you return earlier than expected. This will influence both your scholarship and financial obligations.
- Apply for your transcript of records at the host university after finishing all your exams.
- Apply for the courses you will take the next semester at the TU Delft via Osiris, just like all other students.
- Make sure the transcript of records is sent to International Office 3mE.
- Check your obligations for scholarship. This will mostly include that you need to finish the forms, reports and language test.
- Send your report, made using this template, to International Office 3mE. Upload your report on the International Office brightspace under testimonial.
- Help and inform future exchange students by email and during information meetings.
Change of courses
It is possible that you have to adapt your study programme due to unforeseen circumstances. To let your new courses be approved as ECTS for your minor, add the courses at page 3 of your ‘Free Minor form’ under ‘wijziging t.o.v. een eerder goedgekeurde minor’ and send it to the Board of Examiners. Master students should ask for approval from their Master coordinator and the Board of Examiners.
Both minor and master students also have to fill-in the ‘Changes in Learning Agreement’ form if they have applied for an Erasmus+ scholarship (EU students), and have it signed by the International Office 3mE by email.