Write your request in a PDF document. Include your student number and the name of your degree programme. If you are following a bridging programme, please mention this too. Give a precise description of your request, followed by your motivation. Any other attachments should also be sent in PDF format.
A request will only be processed if the application form is filled in completely and correctly, so make sure you read the requirements carefully. You will be notified if any information is missing.
Please find information about the most important procedures below:
- Determining examination results
- Taking exams in alternative ways / students with disabilities
- Extra individual exam opportunities
- Cum Laude based on exceptional circumstances
- Individual Double Master's degree
- Free minor
- Fraud / plagiarism
- Approval of Master's programmes (or amendments to Master's programmes)
Requests must be submitted at least 7 working days prior to the meeting. The Board of Examiners aims to respond to requests within 20 working days and will decide within 40 working days. The period for reply concerning applications for double degrees and free minors is 40 working days. The period for reply is suspended during academic holidays (see Art. 9 Rules and Guidelines for Board of Examiners, RGBE).
Relevant rules and regulation can be found in the TER and/or RGBE or your degree programme.