3mE Building & opening hours
Opening & open consultation hours
08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday
no access on Saturday and Sunday
Access to the building is only permitted during the designated on-campus times of your study program.
- First-year BSc students are expected at the faculty on two half-days a week for on-campus education. Which (part of) the days this is, depends on your cluster (1A-1B-1C).
- Second-year BSc students are welcome one half day per week at the faculty for education on campus. This part of the day takes place on Wednesday morning or Wednesday afternoon, depending on your cluster (2A or 2B).
- Third-year BSc students are welcome at the faculty for on-campus education one half day per week. This part of the day takes place on Monday morning and is related to the BEP or the minor.
- Pre-master/Bridging students may only come to the faculty if their courses have scheduled on-campus time.
- The MSc students have half a day schedule on campus, which day this is depends on their MSc program. The MSc coordinators communicate this directly to their students.