Study Progress Report

  • International students can find their Study Progress Report (SP) in MyTUDelft. Make sure your grades are correct in your SP by:
    • Let Study Programme Administration (SPA) know which Master you are doing.
    • Let SPA know which electives you want to use for your optional courses. Use the Master elective form. You can find the form here
    • The file review in MyTUDelft is not the same as the SP review. The file review lists all results, also those which are not in your Master program.
  • If your Student Progress Report is not correct, please contact SPA ( and clearly state what needs to be changed. Always use your name and student number in an email.
/* */