Study Progress Report
- International students can find their Study Progress Report (SP) in MyTUDelft. Make sure your grades are correct in your SP by:
- Let Study Programme Administration (SPA) know which Master you are doing.
- Let SPA know which electives you want to use for your optional courses. Use the Master elective form. You can find the form here
- The file review in MyTUDelft is not the same as the SP review. The file review lists all results, also those which are not in your Master program.
- If your Student Progress Report is not correct, please contact SPA (firstname.lastname@example.org) and clearly state what needs to be changed. Always use your name and student number in an email.