The academic counsellors work as intermediaries at the interface between the Faculty, your studies and personal and social life. This is personally oriented work that is often done in collaboration with people and bodies inside and outside the Delft University of Technology.

Here’s a list of the most important people and bodies whom study counsellors contact regularly for further information or for referral:

  • Stylos
    the Faculty of Architecture’s student association: This is often consulted on matters related to curricula and student interests.
  • Student Administration (SA) 
    The CSA is consulted on questions regarding registration and the rules of financial aid funds.
  • The career and counselling service (CCS)
    These are university student counsellors, who are consulted on matters such as the preconditions for taking part in the study programmes; and student psychologists, who provide short-term guidance, training and courses.
  • The Student Health Care centre (SGZ)
    This consists of doctors (who are consulted for medical care and certificates) and the department of psychology (who provide psychological tests regarding students’ choice of studies and career, and also regarding dyslexia and other personal problems).
/* */