Confidential Advisor

Support for unwanted behavior

If you are dealing with unwanted behavior or unequal treatment within your study, you can also contact the study advisors. For instance, situations regarding (sexual) intimidation, bullying, discrimination, stalking and violence. For more information, see the Career & Counselling Services website.

Complaints in case of unwanted behavior

When you want to file an official complaint about undesirable behavior such as bullying or sexual harassment, see the Student Charter, annex 6. In case of undesirable behavior you can request advice and help from a confidential advisor. This advisor can also assist you in submitting a written complaint to the Executive Board, which has established a Complaints Committee for this. The committee investigates whether or not the complaint is being dealt with. It then examines whether a settlement is possible on which both parties can agree. If not, the committee hears the student and the person against whom the complaint is directed. The committee advises the Executive Board on the measures to be taken. Confidential advisors are present at every faculty and the University Corporate Office also has one or more confidential advisors. The student can obtain further information from them.

Confidental Advisors TU Delft