Do you need a statement for your application, enrolment, transcript of records/ grade list (with GPA), tuition fees or graduation?
Or do you need to have a form/statement completed by TU Delft for another institution?

See below how you can request one of those statements or have your form signed.

Statements from TU Delft

Internal statements

NB! It is not possible to issue a statement of attendance of lectures or presence on campus.

Have a statement signed by TU Delft

External statements

If you have a statement that must be signed for an external institution, choose which one and follow the instructions.