Board of Examiners
The legal framework of the Examination Board is given by the WHW, which in general constitutes the following tasks for the Board.
- Monitoring the quality of examinations and assessments
- Issuing rules and guidelines on examinations and assessments (such as those on fraud and plagiarism, order during exams)
- The organisation and coordination of examinations
- The appointment of examiners
- Granting exemptions (course exemptions, extra resits for examinations)
- Issuing certificates/diplomas
- Advisory tasks (to the Program Directors with reference to the programmes, to the Director of Education with respect to educational policy, to the dean with reference to the Teaching and Examination Regulations).