Graduation Support offers support on graduation related topics, to IDE students and staff. Students who are in the process of orienting on, making arrangements for, or execution of a graduation project, or staff members who are supervising a student who is, can consult GS.
Graduation Support office
At the Graduation Support office, information can be requested on more general topics, like
- Procedures with regard to starting, and execution of a graduation project
- Differences between internship and graduation
- Intellectual property rights
By GS’s officer, you might be referred to a certain specialist within the faculty, like a contract advisor or student counsellor.
Graduation Support office hours are on Tuesday afternoon, 13:00 -16:00hrs (any exceptions will be announced on the whiteboard next to the office in the C-4-corridor). Pass by freely during these hours, or send a message for mail consultation or to schedule an appointment:
The Graduation Support Sparring Partners can be consulted to discuss more master specific topics in relation to graduation, like;
- Orientation on a graduation subject
- Verification whether a subject will be suitable to graduate on within the specific masterPossible staff members to discuss a topic with
- Possible staff members to discuss a topic with
The Sparring Partners for each specific master are:
- For DfI: Stella Boess and Gert Pasman
- For IPD: Jos Oberdorf and Ruud van Heur
- For SPD: Sylvia Mooij and Anne Kranzbühler
Graduation Support Sparring Partners should be contacted directly. Find their contact information by clicking the names above.