Registration for MSc courses - Osiris
Read all information below thoroughly before registering.
Step 1: Determine which courses you would like to attend in the 1st semester, quarter 1 and quarter 2.
For planning purposes use:
- The overview of the compulsory courses in our MSc programs including a summary of all courses for which registration is compulsory.
- The IDE timetables. These are available in Brightspace: “My Timetable”.
- Check your timetable for conflicts. After the registration deadline it is not possible to switch any course.
- Course descriptions can be found in the digital study guide.
- For questions concerning study planning you can contact one of the academic counsellors.
- If you have any questions about or encounter any problems with registration for courses immediately contact the coordinator of education.
Step 2: Registration for IDE MSc courses in MyTUDelft
Go to MyTUDelft through Brightspace (My Student info -> tab MyTUDelft student). In this instruction the use of MyTUDelft concerning registration for courses is described.
- Register for the courses you want to attend in the coming semester (Registration is for two quarters!!!)
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation for each course of your choice. Check these mails thoroughly and save them as confirmation of your registration. If you do not receive an e-mail your registration was not correctly processed! Try again or contact the coordinator of education.
- For all degree programs at TU Delft the Bachelor-before-Master rule applies. This means that you should have completed your whole BSc program before August 28, 2020 in order to be admitted into one of our MSc programs.
Temporary measure on Bachelor/Master transition because of COVID-19
On 1 May, the Executive Board communicated a temporary measure for the transition from the bachelor to the master.
This information refers to a possible faculty interpretation of the regulation. Here we inform you about this faculty interpretation for the Industrial Design faculty.
- If you expect to receive BSc results between August 2, and August 28 which are necessary to meet the admission requirements of our MSc programs contact the coordinator of education August 2, 23.59 hrs. at the latest.
- Verify timely whether all your results are adequately processed in MyTUDelft.
If on second thought you decide not to attend a course for which you registered, you should sign out in MyTUDelft.
- Withdrawal for quarter 1 courses is possible up and until September 4.
- Withdrawal for quarter 2 courses is possible up and until November 13.