Courses and examinations
Register or deregister for courses and exams? On this page you will find all information about how to register for Courses and Exams at TPM.
All BSc and MSc courses within TPM can also be taken as electives. Since there are a limited number of places available in a number of courses, we also offer alternatives. View per study program to which subject a Cap applies and which alternatives are offered.
To date, no maximum number of students has been imposed on the courses of the BSc Technische Bestuurskunde.
There is currently no maximum number of students imposed on the courses of the MSc Complex Systems Engineering and Management.
There is currently no maximum number of students imposed on the courses of the MSc Engineering and Policy Analysis.
On this page you can see which courses of MSc Management of Technology (MOT) have reached their maximum capacity. Only regular MOT students and orientation students are admitted for these courses. They do not have to register for the course, but will be automatically registered in Brightspace. A limited number of places are available for EPA, CoSEM and IE students. You can register via the links below:
- MOT1524 – Leadership and Technology Management
- MOT1412 – Technology Dynamics
- MOT1461 – Financial Management
- MOT1531 – Digital Business Process Management
- MOT1435 – Technology, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MOT1534 – High Tech Marketing
- MOT2421 – Emerging and Breakthrough Technologies
- MOT1452 – Inter- and Intra- Organisational Decision Making
Since registration does not guarantee participation, we recommend that you look for an alternative course. Below you can find an overview of the alternative courses mostly of Delft Centre for Entrepreneurship (DCE). You can find the DCE year planner on this page.
Courses at other faculties:
- TPM421 – Technology Scout 1 (Q1 & Q3)
- TPM422A – Technology Scout 2 (Q2 & Q4)
- TPM416 - Turning Technology into Business (Q2)
- TPM414 – Idea to Startup Deep Tech (Q1)