There are two Student Ambassadors within the faculty for students with a disability.
What we do
- Answer miscellaneous questions from disabled students
- Create a FAQ manual for the disabled students (incl. medical documents, financial aid, assistive facilities)
- Create awareness of studying with a disability (such as how to course material, survey to enable students to inform their teacher)
- Organize social activities for TPM disabled students (maybe independent of Student Onbeperkt, possibly at the critical time points, i.e., OWee, BSA for 1st-year students, BSc Eindproject, MSc start, MoMi for 1st-year non-EU students, MSc Thesis)
- Collect general (anonymous if unspecified) feedback from students with disabilities
- Make newsletters concerning any updates for TPM students with disabilities
When to approach us?
- If you have question about possibilities of special assistance during courses and/or exams
- You just need someone to talk about your struggles with for example a specific course or the study load (anonymous/non-anonymous, currently unavailable)
- If you have feedback or ideas on what could be improved at TPM
You can reach us by supportambassador-TPM@tudelft.nl.