Education & Student Affairs
The Education and Student Affairs (ESA) department gives advice and support in the fields of education, educational quality assurance and monitoring the progress of students.
The service package consists mainly of:
- Support and advice within various educational committees (programme committees, board of examiners, education management team, faculty student council, etc.
- Support and advice within the educational programmes, course offerings, student information (educational quality assurance, educational coordination, education and examination schedules, educational facilities, study abroad, etc.)
- Student counselling (advice, study progress, admission etc.)
- Educational development, educational advice (faculty and university-wide)
- Education policy (Faculty and university-wide)