Dear students of TPM,
Starting from the 30th of August 2021 we are pleased to announce that the individual study places in the Computer Hall A/Study Landscape ground floor are free accessible. No longer you need to reserve via the reservation system OKKU.
Starting from the 6th of September you can reserve a project room via the service desk. Project rooms 1,2 and 3 are equipped with a conference kit which can be used for hybrid collaboration.
What are the rules?
- Take your campus card and check in when entering the faculty.
- For project rooms you need to reserve this via the service desk. It is on the basis first-come, first-served.
- Always keep 1.5 meter distance and wear a face mask when moving through common areas in buildings (also with housemates). You can remove your face mask once you sit.
- Stay at home if you experience corona-related symptoms and please follow the precautionary measures.
- Make sure that you leave your spot tidy.
We wish you the best of luck!
Education & Student Affairs TPM