The MSc graduation project (course code ID4x95 or ID4x90-16) is the masterpiece that completes either one of the three Master degree programs offered by the Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering (IDE) of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft):
- Integrated Product Design (IPD),
- Design for Interaction (DfI),
- Strategic Product Design (SPD).
These pages contain all the information regarding the graduation project and the documents that are related to it.
The full time part of the graduation project is scheduled to take 20 weeks. The orientation and preparation for the project start in the first year of the Master programme, during the Manage-Your-Master course. The entire timespan can roughly be divided into six phases:
- Inspiration – what type of graduation project would I like to work on?
- Preparation – setting up the assignment and supervisory team
- Pre green light – doing research and developing ideas and concepts
- Post green light – evaluating the design and fulfilling administrative obligations
- Pre graduation – finalising and uploading the graduation deliverables
- Post-graduation – ending your subscription as student
- For all documents related to the phases above, please see 'Downloads' below.
If you have any questions concerning graduation, contact Graduation Support.