Complaints and disputes, objections and appeals

An appeal against a decision of the Board of Examiners or an examiner may be lodged with the Examination Appeals Board (CBE), Postbus 5, 2600 AA Delft, within six weeks of receiving notice of the decision.


If you are considering lodging a complaint or dispute, or registering an objection or appeal, you should first contact one of the <link en student faculties ide organisation academic-counsellors>academic counsellors. The academic counsellor can advise you on how to formulate your complaint or dispute, objection or appeal, and inform you of the correct procedures.